Monday, March 21, 2011

Arrivals

Thank you all for your prayers.  I had great flights and made it into Ecuador on Thursday night.

Since my arrival I have been visiting people and making arrangements for the LIFT team.

I enjoyed hiking into my brothers house in the mountain jungles and staying with him over the weekend.

Monday morning I had the opportunity to share with 22 Cofan people on the topic of lying and stealing, and that through Christ we can know the truth and be set free from the sin that keeps us from God.  My Cofan was a little rusty, but with God's help I think everyone was understanding me.

These Cofan people are in Quito for a course on protecting the jungle in which they live. My brother has the first hour with them every morning and teaches on morals and ethics. He uses the Bible as the text.  It has been a great opportunity for witness.

Pray for the LIFT team.  They arrive tomorrow morning and are flying all night. I am sure they will be pretty tired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment